Google에서 만든 Bard와 OpenAI에서 만든 ChatGPT에게 다음과 같이 부탁해보았다.
4일짜리 기독교 컨퍼런스를 하려고 한다. 4일동안의 daily theme을 만들어 줄 수 있겠니?
다음은 Google Bard가 만들어준것이다.
Day 1: The Call to Discipleship
On Day 1, you could focus on the call to discipleship. What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus? What are the responsibilities of a disciple? You could also discuss the importance of following Jesus and making disciples of others.
Day 2: The Life of a Disciple
On Day 2, you could focus on the life of a disciple. What does it look like to live a life that is following Jesus? What are some of the challenges and rewards of discipleship? You could also discuss the importance of prayer, Bible study, and fellowship with other believers.
Day 3: Making Disciples
On Day 3, you could focus on the importance of making disciples. What are some of the ways that we can make disciples? What are the challenges and rewards of making disciples? You could also discuss the importance of sharing our faith with others and helping them to grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Day 4: The Future of Discipleship
On Day 4, you could focus on the future of discipleship. What does the future of discipleship look like? What are some of the challenges and opportunities that we face in making disciples in the 21st century? You could also discuss the importance of praying for the next generation of disciples and investing in their spiritual growth.
These are just a few ideas for daily themes for your 4-day Christian conference on discipleship. You can tailor the themes to your specific audience and the needs of your church. I hope this helps!
그리고 다음은 Chat GPT가 만들어 준 것이다.
Day 1: “Foundations of Discipleship”
- Focus on the basics of what it means to be a disciple of Christ
- Explore key biblical passages and teachings on discipleship
- Encourage attendees to commit to following Jesus as their Lord and Savior
Day 2: “Growing in Discipleship”
- Emphasize the importance of spiritual growth and maturity in the life of a disciple
- Teach practical ways to develop a deeper relationship with God
- Challenge attendees to identify areas where they need to grow in their walk with Christ
Day 3: “Discipleship in Community”
- Highlight the importance of Christian fellowship and accountability
- Teach biblical principles for building and maintaining healthy relationships with other believers
- Encourage attendees to get involved in a local church and to pursue authentic community with other Christians
Day 4: “Making Disciples”
- Challenge attendees to take what they have learned about discipleship and share it with others
- Teach practical strategies for evangelism and discipleship
- Commission attendees to go out and make disciples of all nations, as Jesus commanded in the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20)